If you’re reading this, you’ll undoubtedly want to know if it’s best suited for you or not. Many things have changed in the world since Covid-19 arrived. Similarly, the way people work now has changed. then it doesn’t matter what field it’s in. Earlier people used to run for the In-house team.
However, there has been a minor shift in the workplace culture in recent days.
Let’s get right in and see how you might structure your remote software development process.
Remote Software Development
Many individuals nowadays are aware of what remote employment entails. However, there is a big difference between working remotely and having a remote team. At JPPTECH, we strive to create a remote staff that functions as an extension of your in-house team, meaning they are totally dedicated to your project, follow your company’s process, and communicate directly with you.
Well there are multiple reasons that one should go for remote team, let’s dive into it –
- To be able to tap into the global talent pool and hire top experts (including remote engineers) regardless of their location; to save money by operating a virtual office rather than a physical one; or to gain a competitive edge as an employer by giving employees more workplace flexibility.
- Optimization of the budget: Building a remote team, on the other hand, takes a lot of effort. When you do everything on your own. The effort could be justified by lower costs. To be honest, all I have to say is that remote work is a lot less expensive than hiring an in-house crew.
- A large pool of talent: This one has numerous advantages, the most important of which is access to a wide range of abilities, both general and specialised. Furthermore, many remote developers have abilities that are comparable to or better than those of many local marketplaces. Another big advantage is that it takes less time to come across experienced specialists.
- Adaptability: Working with a partner like us allows you to add, remove, and replace people as needed, allowing you to be more pragmatic and never compromise on your project requirements. A remote software engineering approach makes it easier to transfer resources around and even build a team faster than an in-house team.
- Hiring is simple: Choosing a remote software development centre allows you to avoid the headaches of competing for top personnel in your home market with IT behemoths.
Our process: Why should you choose us?
We gather all of your business and project requirements from you in order to screen and assemble a remote development team of professionals with a variety of skill sets that can swiftly sketch out and deliver a solution for your idea. From the following list you can understand how we will proceed for the process.
- ANALYSIS OF REQUIREMENTS
- EXPERTS FOR SCREENING
- ESTABLISHING YOUR REMOTE TEAM
- PERMANENT SUPPORT